Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Totally blank tonight...

Totally blank - not as in a lost for words, but as a new canvas from which will develop a beautiful masterpiece...one stroke at a time.

I am the canvas, the World Changer Mall is the artist, Ginny, Jacki and all my fellow campers that I'm learning from are the brushes within the artist' hands. Every micro speck of paint placed on the canvas is a new person I've shared WCM with.

As any artist will attest, a masterpiece is never easy to come by. Sometimes they can paint over and over on the same canvas, even rearranging the landscape or theme again and again before it all comes together to their liking. Before they're satisfied.


I believe I read some where that Da Vinci repainted the Mona Lisa over twenty times on the same canvas! Each time, making a subtle change here or there to improve it until he was satisfied with the results. Until he was sure that it was a masterpiece.


Hey - I could have used the lump of clay being molded routine but that's sooo common and there is just nothing about My Power Mall or Together We Can Change The World that is common! We have such a unique opportunity to share...there is nothing like it out there. There may be some 'Wanna Be's' cropping up, but they'll never be any where close!


So - how did my day go today? Pretty good I think (other than trying to get this blog post finished as my computer keeps wanting to freeze up on me!


Since I didn't get to listen to all of Linda B's portion of Monday's call, I took her up on her offer to coach and sent her an email in the morning to which she responded very quickly so after my morning call and then lunch, I was on the phone with her and getting some great pointers. Thank you Linda B.


I had also emailed each of my contacts from Monday. I of course addressed each email personally and added something that would make the emails not appear as if they were canned...here's the short email I send for the first follow up...

-----------------
Hi Debi;

I had the _____ booth at the trade show yesterday and I just wanted to say hello and let you
know how much I enjoyed meeting you and the other ladies there. Even though customers were nearly non existent, networking with everyone made the day bearable.

I look forward to us all getting together again in the near future and hopefully at a better location.

Have you had a chance to check out the site I told you about yesterday? If not, that's okay but I was wondering, since you're a business woman, do you know 5 other business women locally who would enjoy advertising to 148,000 people for less than $16 a month? If you do, your advertising could be FREE! I'd love to sit with you and show you how.

I'm really interested to get your opinion of the program and I'll talk to you soon.

PS: My husband loved the ponzu sause - I used it tonight on a shrimp stir fry. Yummy
!
-----------

After the calls I tried to contact each by phone but only managed to reach 3 and they hadn't had a chance to view the video yet but promised they would. I did not get a chance to stop in at my NPO as I had planned so that's moved to tomorrow's agenda.

Tomorrow's another day and I'm anxious to see what specks of paint are added to my canvas. I hope they're bright colors :)

Linda

2 comments:

Jacki Varacalli said...

Linda,

You are always a bight speck of paint on my canvas. Thank you for sharing your experience. I see the trade show scene picking up very soon!

-Jacki

bestblinddate said...

You are so awesome Linda! Thank you for being you! Aletha