Thursday, December 4, 2008

What Day Is This???

Hello fellow campers and visitors!

I am sooo tired right now - can hardly keep my eyes open. Was up til 1am and then kitty was insisting on another playful early morning at 4:30am so I rolled out at 5 and shuffled into the kitchen trying my best to not run into anything in the dark while artfully managing to stay afoot as Peaches likes to run in between my feet as I walk! Not an easy trick to accomplish but I've been practicing almost every morning since she arrived and I almost have it down pat:)

So, into the kitchen and hit the coffee on then over to my desk to boot up and perform my every morning routine of disc cleanup up while I check emails and wait for the coffee to be ready and putz around in cyber space until the sun comes up.

Ah yes - coffee - so good. Speaking of coffee (caffeine just kicked in), there's a shop in our mall that has some wonderful coffees - BocaJava. I love coffee and I especially love getting paid to drink Gourmet coffees!

I love herbal and special blend teas too but alas, my favorite tea store, The Republic of Tea isn't in our mall. :( They have so many exquisite flavors and blends to choose from and these wonderfully decorative airtight tins to keep the tea bags in. White tea, green teas, black, red...you name it, they've got it. They also carry loose leaf and all the neat teapots and tea accessories. My favorite is a Honey Ginseng green daily tea. Yep, too bad we don't have them in our Power Malls ... but wait, oh yeah, I can still get paid to drink my favorite tea because I get paid to purchase American Express Gift Cards that I can use at the The Republic of Tea website to purchase my tea. Duh!

Seriously - if you're a visitor here, go to
my business site
and check it out because if you're not getting paid to buy groceries, gas, clothes, shoes or eat out and fill your tank up or pay your utility bills...you're losing!

Oh yeah - almost forgot to tell you how the rest of my day went...it continued to be busy. Half way in to the Boot Camp call this morning I had to hang up as we had an appointment to show our home. That took much longer than I had expected so I only managed to get 2 contacts today and they were the lookers and their agent :) You have to love the days when the leads come to you!!

I'll fill you in in a day or 2 how the follow up goes and of course if the house sells. Goodnight all.

Linda

2 comments:

Gueler Wilkins said...

Hello Linda,
thnak you :) I actually was inspired by your layout when reading your blog entry I saw your nice theme and thought I might have to do something for my blog as well. I love your layout!!!!

P.S. I looove coffee, too, good old german coffee lol

Julia

Ginny Dye said...

I hope the house sells! I know how long it's been on the market and how eager you are to move further North. :)

Ginny